Hi, welcome to Judge.me!
If you are just starting out with Judge.me, here are a few articles and features we recommend you check out first.
Or if you prefer videos, you can check out the one below for a complete tour of our app.
1. Install your Review Widget and Preview Badge
- Still can’t see your Preview Badge? You must be hiding the empty Preview Badge, display it again in Preview Badge settings.
- Your Review Widget doesn’t appear either? You must be restricting the Web Review, disable this restriction in Review Curation.
- Want to have a Review Carousel or All Reviews Page? You can install them and more interesting widgets in Settings > Other Widgets.
2. Customize your widgets
Want to make Judge.me widgets perfectly harmonize with your store? We offer several in-app settings for you to customize these widgets in a few clicks:
- Customize the Review Widget: the main widget to collect your reviews and display them under your product pages
- Customize the Preview Badge: the widget that shows your aggregate star rating and number of reviews on your product and collection pages
- Customize the Review Carousel: the widget that displays your featured reviews in a carousel-style
Some popular customizations that other Judge.me users look for:
- Change star colors
- Add picture or video reviews
- Change review themes (more themes in Awesome)
- Enable review curation and spam filter
Visit Judge.me demo store (password: demojudgeme) or check our examples for inspiration to see how other Judge.me users are customizing their widgets. If you need additional customizations beyond our in-app settings, our support team will work on basic customization requests.
3. Add your existing reviews to Judge.me
Have reviews on other platforms? We support three easy ways to export and import your reviews into our app.
- Import from other review apps: Shopify, Yotpo, Stamped.io, Loox
- Import from e-commerce platform: AliExpress Review Importer
- Direct import using our CSV wizard importer
You can also import Q&As in bulk with our direct importer.
4. Collect more reviews
Are you ready to collect more new reviews? There are several ways to do that with our app:
- Collect reviews directly on your website using the Review Widget
- Send review request emails
- You can schedule and send review request emails to customers who fulfilled the orders to get verified reviews.
- We provide a powerful and flexible email editorwith various features such as:
- Have a non-English store or stores with multiple languages?
- Send SMS and push notifications
5. Start exploring your dashboards
Installation is done, now what’s next? Here are the most important sections you might want to start with:
- Review dashboard: where you can see and decide to publish or hide your product and shop reviews
- Requests dashboard: where you can see all the review requests sent or to be sent, customize and schedule request emails
- Settings: where you can enable and customize all the features available in our app
You can type a keyword in the Settings Search and jump immediately to that setting.
6. Enhance your review experience with advanced features
Is that all about our review app? No, there are even more advanced features for you to enhance your experience, such as:
- Integrations (Awesome and Free): add extra features from third-party apps integrated with us
- Facebook and Twitter social push (Awesome and Free): share your reviews to Facebook and Twitter
- SEO Rich Snippets (Awesome and Free): display your star rating in Google review snippets
- Questions and Answers (Awesome): let your customers ask questions about your products in the Review Widget
- Coupons (Awesome): give coupons as a reward to encourage your buyers to leave a review
- Cross-shop Review Syndication (Awesome): share your reviews among the shops in the same shop group