If you are on Shopify, please follow these steps to install the Judge.me app on your store. It's automatic and takes you only 5 minutes!
Go to Judge.me homepage and click Install Now, then select Shopify as the platform to install.
From the Shopify app store, click Add app and fill in your Shopify store URL. Then click Install app to start the automatic installation.
- Choose Installation by Judge.me (recommended) or Installation by You (for advanced user).
- Choose the language of your admin dashboard. Our admin dashboard is available in three languages: English, French, and Spanish.
Choose where to display your Review Widget and Preview Badge (product page, collection page)
- Review Widget is our core widget, which collects and shows the product reviews on your online shop.
- Preview Badge shows the number of your product reviews and the aggregate rating on your product and/or collection page.
Choose the type of theme you would like to install your widgets on. You can choose to install your widgets on a live theme (default) or on an unpublished theme. This helps to prevent Judge.me theme concierge from being installed on a live theme, which might break your custom CSS. When you choose an unpublished theme, you can preview how the widgets look first and then publish the theme later on.
- If you don't have an unpublished theme, please go to Shopify Help Center to learn how to add themes.
- You can change the theme on which you would like to work. This means all the setting changes and additional widget installation through settings (for example, adding the review carousel) will affect the theme you choose.
- To allow the Judge.me theme concierge to install all the widgets in your live theme, go to Settings > Advanced > Advanced Settings > Judge.me Installation Theme.
You can preview how everything looks in your theme now. If you are satisfied with everything, choose Yes, Looks Great. Otherwise, you can do further customization on the widgets.