You can export your reviews and Q&A easily, without any limitation, on both the free and the Awesome Plan. This article will guide you through the detailed steps to do so.
1. Export all reviews
- In your Judge.me admin, go to Import and Export > Export Reviews.
- You can choose to export your published reviews, hidden reviews, or deleted reviews.
- Click Export reviews.
2. Export selected reviews
You can choose specific reviews and export them in bulk. This is useful when you want to transfer only selected reviews to your other store or if you want to analyze reviews from a specific time frame or reviews of a specific product.
- In your Judge.me admin, go to Reviews.
- Select the reviews you want and click Export.
Export questions and answers
- In your Judge.me admin, go to Import and Export > Import/Export Q&A > Export Q&A.
- Click Export Q&A.