Need a dedicated section for questions and answers for your store? If you are on the Awesome plan, you can add a Q&A tab to your Review Widget, and a badge below your product titles.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. What is the Questions and Answers?
The Questions and Answers helps you collect questions from your store visitors or buyers, and answer these questions publicly on your store or privately via email. By enabling the Q&A section, you can build a set of FAQs for your store. You can also use this user-generated content to help your store rank higher in Google organic search.
2. Questions and Answers installation
Go to Settings > Other Widgets > Questions and Answers.
From here, you can install both the Q&A tab (the dedicated tab in your Review Widget to showcase all the questions and answers) and the Q&A badge (a small badge linked to the Q&A tab, placed below the product titles).
How your Q&A tab looks like on the live page:
*Note: If you are restricting the web reviews, the Ask a question button is still displayed if Q&A is enabled.
3. Manage your Questions and Answers
From the main dashboard, you can access Q&A dashboard from More > Questions and Answers.
- In the Q&A dashboard, you can hide, delete, publish, or answer these questions by sending a public or private reply.
- You can also send a specific question to other buyers to get an answer using the "ask the community" feature.
- You can optionally notify the visitor who asked the question via email. The notification email can be customized in Settings > Other Emails > Q/A Notification Email. Also, the customers will get notified when you edit their reply in the question thread, but won't get notified when you edit their question or your own reply.